Video: Have an Electrical Annual Inspection


I decided to create this video after seeing yet another peice of shoddy electrical work in a 6 year old house. Electricity is dangerous and can kill either by delivering a shock or by starting a fire, therefore in my opinion it is vital that homeowners and business owners have a regular inspection (ideally annually) to identify potential problems and correct them. This video shows an ill fitting socket and the result which was the socket burning out, melting the plug blades but almost miraculously did not set the house on fire. This took place in an expensive modern upmarket family home. I urge all property owners and landlords to have a Full Home Inspection and avoid a potential fatality.

 

 











 

 

 
    Areas Covered:

  • Clearwater Beach
  • Clearwater
  • Belleair
  • Belleair Bluffs
  • Sarasota Springs
  • Largo
  • Sunshine Beach
  • Panther Ridge
  • Pinellas Park
  • Lealman
  • St. Petersburg
  • Belleair Shores
  • Indian Rocks
  • Redington Shores
  • Redington Beach
  • Madeira Beach
  • Sunset Beach
  • Terra Ceia Island
  • St. Pete Beach
  • Pass-a-Grille
  • Tierra Verde
  • Palmetto
  • Ruskin
  • Bradenton
  • Sarasota
  • Sun City
  • Sun City Center
  • Parrish
  • Ellenton
  • Lakewood Ranch
  • Anna Maria
  • Cortez
  • Longboat Key
  • Oneco
  • Fruitville
  • Samoset
  • Bayshore Gardens
  • Siesta Key
 


Western Contractors, Inc.

P.O. Box 125

Terra Ceia Island

Florida

34250-1025

 

Tel: 727 501 5548

www.ddi-america.com (c) Bigfutureltd 2012